Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Portugal Trip!!

Portugal is My favorite place I have probably ever been. We went for our Thanksgiving trip. They dont celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK so we went on a little trip to see something new. It was warm (considering it was november), it was calm, the people were so kind and wonderful, it was beautiful like none other, the food was delish, the hotels were smashing, the sun was out, there were lil street shops all over and I just can't get enough of it! haha! We mostly just romed about places because it was chilly and so the water was too cold to get it but the beach was so beautiful and nice. We got a Hotel right on the beach in Faro and just romed around the city for a while and we got a hotel in the middle of Lisbon and rode site seeing buses around town and ate such yummy food. I miss Portugal all the time!! I LOVE PORTUGAL!! I simply must return!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment