Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Home For The Holidays!


I got to go home for a whole month! woot! Christmas was a blast!! I went before Chad because he had to work. So I got to spend a little extra time with my family, where I got to meet my adorable new niece my sister Danielle had. Her name is Cozette LeAnn Hedquist and she is fat and tan and just the most perfect thing you ever did see. My other sister Jessica was also pregnant at the time and sadly I did not get to meet her 5th child then:'( Glad my folks make room for us to come and bother them all the time haha. I also got to see my wonderful Aunt Darcy and her whole family and I have not seen them in too long! it was wonderful seeing my family all the time and being with them means the world to me!
When Chad arrived I flew down to St. George to spend time with his wonderful family, where we got to meet 2 more new nieces!!!! Sweet little Jessie and sweet little Blake!! I almost died from all the love in their home. I am so grateful to Kelly and Sandy for letting us come for Christmas and spend time with them in their home. while we were their i got strep so badly I lost my mind for a while. The day after we got back to my parents Chad got it as well and we got him some antibiotics thank goodness or he might not of made it home in time to get back to work.
My heart was so full of love and joy over the holidays I am so grateful for the wonderful families I get to be apart of. I do not know where i would be without our families and I am so grateful I do not have to find out! We had a wonderful Christmas and New years thanks to our families!! We miss you everyday and and so happy to be a part of your families!! LOVES

No comments:

Post a Comment